We have an exciting role as Data Analyst – Media Operations in our fast-growing start-up ‘Sagacito’.
Sagacito is an AI driven Media Ad sales guidance platform with products and services in the area of Ad Sales productivity, revenue and margin maximization. Sagacito brings together strong media sales domain expertise, technology and data science prowess unparalleled in the industry. Our leadership and operating team have over 50+ years of cumulative media experience with India’s leading media owners and data providers including BCCL, Star India, HT Media, ABP News, TAM Media Research, BARC etc.
- Master and Transaction data management for Sagacito media product suite for entities like – Advertisers, Brands, Agencies, Industry Categories etc.
- Daily curation of leads/opportunities generated for Ad Sales from Sagacito’s proprietary algorithms
- Manage interactions with 3rd party media data providers – TAM, BARC etc
- Perform research to create media data bases for geographies outside India – e.g. US, UK etc
- Define SOPs for the above processes and ensure adherence to the same
Experience and Skills:
- Strong understanding of Media ecosystem, ad sales processes and media data entities (mentioned above), sources (BARC/TAM/IRS/ABC etc.)
- Preferred candidate would be from MIS/Ad operations/sales enablement teams in Media houses, Agencies etc
- Ability to handle large amounts of data and manipulate using tools such as SQL, advanced excel.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills to manage day-to-day issues
- Sincere, self-driven and motivated individual with ability to drive daily operations KPIs
- A great team player with the ability to be hands on and work autonomously also when required
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Qualifications: Engineering or MBA